Fastpitch softball, also known as fastpitch or fastball, is a form of softball played commonly by women and men, though coed fast-pitch leagues also exist. The International Softball Federation (ISF) is the international governing body of softball. The ISF recognizes three pitching styles: fast pitch, "modified" fast pitch, and slow pitch. Fast pitch is considered the most competitive form of softball. It is the form of softball that was played at the Olympic Games in 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. The fast pitch style is also used in college softball and international competition.
Pitchers throw the ball with an underhand motion at speeds up to 70 miles per hour (110 km/h) for women and up to 85 miles per hour (137 km/h) for men.
- Custom Designed Softball Medals
- Eco Friendly & Sustainable.
- Custom Shapes & Sizes Available
- Wood: Alder, Fir, Cedar or Maple
- Size: 2.5" as low as $2.75 ea.
- Size: 3.5" as low as $3.50 ea.
- Neck Ribbon Option: Included
- Ball Chain Option: Included
- Leather Option: Add $2 per piece
- Artwork: Included in price
- No work started until artwork approved!
- Contact us about your project